7 Simple Rules which will radically change your life!
Practice them daily, the more you implement them the more change you will see in your own life.
- Start your day with gratitude, no matter how big or small your list is. This will set the tone for the rest of your day. You want to be starting your day with elevated emotions, those include: pleasure, optimism, hope, love, peace and serenity. This should be your emotional palette day to day. WHY? because these are the emotions which will lead you to creation of your new projects and ideas.
- Set up your day and make the small steps towards your goals, but don’t get too caught up in your to-do lists. The importance here is to create small but consistent habits which will make you more inclined to sit down and be productive. It will be easier to get things done, and you are working towards your goals.
- You are not perfect, so forgive others for their imperfections and forgive yourself.This one is very important. Each one of us has our own insecurities and flaws, they should not be dissected. Try to keep an open mind, with the different people that you meet in your life. Even if someone has opposing views from you, you can still learn from them, try to stay understanding and truly listen to what they have to say.
- Spend at least 30 minutes a day in fresh air, and even better 60-90 minutes. This will allow you to clear your head, and release tensions from the day. Walking is vital for your mental health, being surrounded by nature helps ground you and release the problems which you may be facing. It’s a perfect way to destress.
- Avoid negative environments learn to say no, and set intentional boundaries. In order to understand this fully you need to know the first law of thermodynamics: it states that energy cannot be created nor destroyed it can only be transferred or changed from one form to another. Keeping this in mind, you have to realize how many people may transfer their own negative energy onto you. Be picky who you surround yourself with, it should be people who have good intentions towards you and who also act from a place of positive energy.
- Remember: no matter how well you do, someone will always be dissatisfied. It’s unavoidable. The more you climb the ladder of success, the more negativity will be targeted towards you. People may talk, gossip, and paint you in a negative light. This is a normal part of the process. You simply have to ignore it, and not allow it into your life. Let them talk, but it will never interfere with your path in life it will only make you stronger!
- Words inspire and words destroy. Choose them with sensitivity and love. Don’t let your emotions overpower your judgement. When you are burning with anger, you may say things which you cannot take back and hurt others in unforgivable ways. You cannot act from this place. You have to learn to see things as they really are at an emotional distance.